Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like not having a keeper in the net at all but you couldn't hold him at fault for a goal. As much as the goals being annoying it's his consistent presenting possession the the opposition that does my head in most. We already had a Hart doing that. Another very bad signing. Sooner he's gone the better. We need a genuinely world class keeper if we want to be at the very top.

I thought his distribution was pretty good today.

I thought his distribution was pretty good today.
oh those punts. Those awful long aimless punts. You can see our outfield players wondering what the hell they are meant to do with them.

oh those punts. Those awful long aimless punts. You can see our outfield players wondering what the hell they are meant to do with them.

Our forward players are all pretty short, and not particularly good in the air, which is why he avoids playing it long whenever possible, presumably at his manager's request. On the occasions when he is forced to do so, it's not surprising that we don't win it.

No goalkeeper in the world would consistently pick out players with long punts with our forwards. It's an unrealistic expectation. His distribution stats are right up there.

Felt a bit sorry for him today.

At 2-0 we were in complete control and Spurs never looked like threatening.

Good distribution and swept up well.

I definitely felt sorry for him. He only faced 2 shots and there's nothing he could do for either. He must be begging for a sighter, just some opportunity to get his hands on the ball and a bit of confidence early on.

I definitely felt sorry for him. He only faced 2 shots and there's nothing he could do for either. He must be begging for a sighter, just some opportunity to get his hands on the ball and a bit of confidence early on.

It's a conundrum this defence.

We don't concede that many chances but the ones we do are gift wrapped with a bow on top.

Pep must be beside himself with not only shite officials but our defensive options.

Our forward players are all pretty short, and not particularly good in the air, which is why he avoids playing it long whenever possible, presumably at his manager's request. On the occasions when he is forced to do so, it's not surprising that we don't win it.

No goalkeeper in the world would consistently pick out players with long punts with our forwards. It's an unrealistic expectation. His distribution stats are right up there.
i think your dressing it up in order to support him and the club which is fair but I just see an awful use of the ball consistently and a pretty average (at best) keeper. When we make a bad signing it drags us down for far too long, Garcia for example, Fernando, now Stones. IMO we've got to raise our expectations. If a player can't hit the ground running then punt them long and far.

IMO we should be getting close now to playing the youth as default and only signing the very very best. And Bravo disappointingly isn't anywhere near the best.

i think your dressing it up in order to support him and the club which is fair but I just see an awful use of the ball consistently and a pretty average (at best) keeper. When we make a bad signing it drags us down for far too long, Garcia for example, Fernando, now Stones. IMO we've got to raise our expectations. If a player can't hit the ground running then punt them long and far.

IMO we should be getting close now to playing the youth as default and only signing the very very best. And Bravo disappointingly isn't anywhere near the best.

Christ, you're writing Stones off as well?!

he should have come off his line for the 1st......and for the second if he was positioned more central he should have got a hand to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.