Referees/Officials

That lino could clearly see the push on Sterling but did nothing, he has had us over in other games when running the line, he flagged for a throw in to Tottenham when the ball hit his shoulder and he was facing the wrong way and his feet were on the touchline!!!!!!
Add to that not spotting the ball being well over the by-line in the first half when Spurs got a dangerous cross in as a result.

A step in the right direction at least.

Hope the club give him the support he needs.

Pep's move to bring Mike Riley into the story is pretty astute. The PMGOl or whatever they are called are a very shady organisation that stay out of the limelight. It's their job to train up officials (who are professionals at this level) to do their jobs. They're failing at that, clearly (or succeeding in any broader "aims" they may have). Either way, Riley needs the spotlight on him.

Sorry but i call bullshit - every fan of every team thinks exactly the same. You're claiming that there is a campaign between the FA and the referees?? If there was even a hint of any proof, which if it was true would be the case, then it would be nigh on impossible to keep a lid on and would be all over the press. The journo who could break such a story would be up for a pulitzer.
You can call it what you like but the people who matter know the truth. I can tell you that a journalist was given chapter and verse on a fixed game in the PL and wouldn't publish.

People keep trotting out this somewhat naive "Surely it would have come out by now " but how long did FIFA manage to keep the lid on blatant theft and corruption? When Halsey said refs were told to lie, it got briefly reported then disappeared. When it was alleged that performance enhancing drugs were being used by players at top clubs, it never even got investigated. The sad truth is that no one has an interest in biting the hand that feeds them.

I'm fucking angry too mate , love this club too much , my Mrs has said don't take City out on me tonight ! She knows the score !
That's just it. I was okay until I saw MOTD and just how bad not awarding the penalty was. We should be concentrating on how good the team were today.

Think we're just not getting any luck at the moment, but we're going in the right direction as a team.

I'm fucking angry too mate , love this club too much , my Mrs has said don't take City out on me tonight ! She knows the score !
I'm only angry at the bent ****s in charge of the game mate. City made me proud today.

Where we're going, we don't need refereeing decisions.

When Luiz brought Aguero down, Taylor was about to blow for a foul when he had a message on his headset which presumably told him there was no foul. So he played on. When Mason sent Fernandinho off, he could also be seen communicating on his headset with someone.

This is very rarely seen, but if the three or four officials are talking to each other, how come none of the three told Marriner it was a clear push on Sterling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.