Referees/Officials

I'm genuinely wondering whether to jack this all in. It's nearly midnight and I am still fucking furious. I haven't managed to concentrate on anything, pretty much ignored my wife.
Why bother with a game that is blatantly fixed. I was dead in line with that. It was beyond obvious. The linesman saw it. He had the very same view as me. No need for replays, no debate. The word stonewall doesn't cover it.
Why does a Fernandinho push warrant a red but Alli gets a yellow? Why are united getting offside goals every week yet eagle eye spots Gabriel? Strangely the other bent fucker didn't spot Kane though.
Please don't tell me they are mistakes or incompetence. It's not. It's bent as a nine Bob note. I just don't know how much longer I can watch it happen.

I'm genuinely wondering whether to jack this all in. It's nearly midnight and I am still fucking furious. I haven't managed to concentrate on anything, pretty much ignored my wife.
Why bother with a game that is blatantly fixed. I was dead in line with that. It was beyond obvious. The linesman saw it. He had the very same view as me. No need for replays, no debate. The word stonewall doesn't cover it.
Why does a Fernandinho push warrant a red but Alli gets a yellow? Why are united getting offside goals every week yet eagle eye spots Gabriel? Strangely the other bent fucker didn't spot Kane though.
Please don't tell me they are mistakes or incompetence. It's not. It's bent as a nine Bob note. I just don't know how much longer I can watch it happen.

We all got to stick at it as much as the whole game stinks in this country and is all geared up for a select few clubs who have players that make up the England set up. I said in the match thread I was done with football, but I had time to calm down and started to concentrate on the positives in our overall performance and the direction our club is going.

If I felt like that I probably would bin it off! Kane's was so marginal that you can take blame the linesman for not giving it. Same with Sane against Arsenal - the attacker got the benefit of the doubt. Jesus was clearly offside so not really comparable.

this league desperately needs video replay.
i find it funny when someone like referee can have their influence in this multi billion industry.

only noticed this after the game, but the fact the linesman had to tell Andre there were 2 fouls on City players in the first 10 minutes said it all. Once again it was a TV game and the ref reffed it by earpiece, funny how when it was fucking Ibra it wasn't offside.

There's definitely an element of personal bias being shown against Sterling. He's constantly hacked down without a foul being given. The whole country seemingly want him to fail so I don't see how referees will be any different. It happens far far far too often for it to be a coincidence with him. Two weeks running he's had a nailed on penalty turned down at a hugely pivotal moment. He was massively fucked over in this very fixture last season with the phantom hand ball. Come to think of it we were hugely fucked over at WHL last season as well. Beyond a joke really.

Just getting so fed up complaining about refereeing decisions every week, doesn't feel like it's going to stop any time soon either. Getting worse each game and there's nothing we can do to stop it. If pep complains he'll get banned, players get fined and fuck all happens when we speak up. What can we do??

Not baffling, SB. That kind of thing is becoming standard for the opposition at The Etihad. The biggest laugh of the day though must go to Marriner for that incident where one of ours is clearly fouled in the first half just outside the centre circle, the entire ground are as one voice and Marriner looks as though he's lost his winning lottery ticket. Only the linesman flagged, and then Marriner wakes up and books the perpetrator. It's just risible.
That was a 'must see' moment for anyone who needs convincing of incompetent/ blatantly bad / prejudiced refereeing decisions. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Heard on the news that he BBC web site had been hacked about Trump's inauguration. Any hackers out there who could put something up about incompetent / biased referees?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.