Next 5 games.

Millwallawayveteran1988

I'm guessing the rags game will be moved and no doubt Sky will want this towards the end of the season.

If so our next 5 games are

West Ham
Swansea
Bournemouth
Sunderland
Stoke

That takes us through to 18th March believe it or not. 8 weeks - 5 games or maximum six.

We had a poor Dec and Jan with hard fixtures, bad finishing, poor defending and terrible refereeing. 10 points out of 24. Not good.

These 5 games are all very winnable and I think we need to win them with Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea to follow after them. Would be nice to go into those games on the back of 5 wins.

If we start games and play like we did yesterday then we can. Hope Pep just goes for it now. We are so much better when we get at teams at pace.

I haven't witnessed any great sides at our place this year. Chelsea were strong at the back and good on the break but I though Arsenal and Spurs were poor.

On our day we are the best team in this league but we don't have our day often enough. It's time to reverse this now.

Onwards and upwards!

Need to be looking at 12 points at least from those games. Think some of the top four play each other in the coming weeks too (Liverpool v Chelsea, Chelsea v Arsenal) so hopefully we can make up some ground.

I'm guessing the rags game will be moved and no doubt Sky will want this towards the end of the season.

West Ham
Swansea
Bournemouth
Sunderland
Stoke

That takes us through to 18th March believe it or not. 8 weeks - 5 games or maximum six.

We had a poor Dec and Jan with hard fixtures, bad finishing, poor defending and terrible refereeing. 10 points out of 24. Not good.

These 5 games are all very winnable and I think we need to win them with Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea to follow after them. Would be nice to go into those games on the back of 5 wins.

If we start games and play like we did yesterday then we can. Hope Pep just goes for it now. We are so much better when we get at teams at pace.

I haven't witnessed any great sides at our place this year. Chelsea were strong at the back and good on the break but I though Arsenal and Spurs were poor.

On our day we are the best team in this league but we don't have our day often enough. It's time to reverse this now.

Onwards and upwards!

Huh? Why would sky move it when it's already a 2:15 kick off on a Sunday? I agree with what you've said but it's obviously already been arranged by sky for a 2:15 kick off so it will definitely be then, surely?
Either way, we'll smash them!! They wouldn't be able to cope with the pressure if we play like we did yesterday

Huh? Why would sky move it when it's already a 2:15 kick off on a Sunday? I agree with what you've said but it's obviously already been arranged by sky for a 2:15 kick off so it will definitely be then, surely?
Either way, we'll smash them!! They wouldn't be able to cope with the pressure if we play like we did yesterday

EFL Cup Final is scheduled for the same day, and barring a miracle United will be in it.

West Ham
Swansea
Bournemouth
Sunderland
Stoke

Onwards and upwards!
Totally agree com on city

Two extremely tough games too, I suspect.

They will be but if we play like we can, we can beat them. If Kompany can get and stay fit then we will start to win matches again on a regular basis. Big if though! I would still be happier if we could find a left back this window. He has surely seen enough of Clichy there now and Kolorov only looks ok at CB nowadays.

West Ham
Swansea
Bournemouth
Sunderland
Stoke

Onwards and upwards!

Yep, wise words indeed. Table could look very different after the next 5 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.