City v Spurs post match

Not sure mate. Still would have a straight red anyway.

This. it also means 3-1 and game over in all probability but lets say we miss the penalty, it still means its 2-1 and the passage of play that leads to the Spurs equaliser never happens!

So proud of the team. The injustice is hard to take though.

The ancient Marriner should be made to walk the f****** plank.

Mistake 1
Claims to have missed Aguero's elbow on Reid at home against West Ham.
Action
3 match ban for our key player using FA post match video evidence. City punished.

Mistake 2
Seemingly the only person to miss Walker's push on Sterling. Red card and penalty would have been given with video evidence.
Action
FA go "tee-hee" we've done City again. Marriner walks away punishment free.

Sod the plank just throw Marriner overboard.

INJUSTICE

Please update your instagram posts (players excluded)
11 against 13 .... counting linesman who didn't flag Kane offside.

Just watched the game again and this is what I took away from it:

-Sané's positional play was superb. Just incredible. The quality of the runs he was making and the positions he got himself into at almost every opportunity were a joy to watch. Lots of young players have pace but the ability to take defenders out of the game just by changing the angle of your run a few degrees is something that needs intelligence.
-Jesus could have come on earlier. He got involved in defence as well as attack, won the ball in good areas. I think nerves played a part as he slightly over-hit his cutback to De Bruyne before coming in too early for his disallowed goal, but that's understandable.
-Otamendi made both of our goals, one of which with one of the sliding tackles that people slate him for.
-Clichy needs to close Walker down for the first Spurs goal. His failure to do so was a criminal lapse in concentration that cost us big time.
-Bravo did nothing wrong all game as far as I can tell. Not sure why he's getting stick.
-Silva and Touré have both adapted to their new roles brilliantly.

no one would have battered an eye lid if we'd have won that by 3 or 4 yesterday!!!! We were that much better than the second best team in the league! Against Chelsea (the best team in the league) it was the same scenario, for long periods we were head and shoulders better than them!

Whilst it's frustrating that we aren't quite clinical enough up top and seem to concede far to easy, we should be so excited about just how fucking good we are with what is currently only half a Guardiola team! When he has everyone he wants, we are going to tare this league up! Let everyone not connected with this club have there digs and laughs at us, it's not going to last much longer. Yesterday only confirmed to me that the good times are just around the corner!

Woke up this morning actually really good mood because the team put a bloody great performance in last night. The goals will come. Pep has us moving in the right direction

Just watched the game again and this is what I took away from it:

-Sané's positional play was superb. Just incredible. The quality of the runs he was making and the positions he got himself into at almost every opportunity were a joy to watch. Lots of young players have pace but the ability to take defenders out of the game just by changing the angle of your run a few degrees is something that needs intelligence.
-Jesus could have come on earlier. He got involved in defence as well as attack, won the ball in good areas. I think nerves played a part as he slightly over-hit his cutback to De Bruyne before coming in too early for his disallowed goal, but that's understandable.
-Otamendi made both of our goals, one of which with one of the sliding tackles that people slate him for.
-Clichy needs to close Walker down for the first Spurs goal. His failure to do so was a criminal lapse in concentration that cost us big time.
-Bravo did nothing wrong all game as far as I can tell. Not sure why he's getting stick.
-Silva and Touré have both adapted to their new roles brilliantly.

Pretty much spot on but you neglect sterlings impact on how we are playing, fuck me, if he could actually become even 20/30% more clinical we'd have a superstar... That aside, he's absolutely dragging players all over the show at present, for me, he's been our best player this year, I just can't wait to see the 3 of sane, GJ and sterling at full tilt, they are all interchangable players... I'd go as far as saying that sterling will come on more playing with those two than any other players at the club!

Danny Rose is another twat that gets on my nerves. Play acting and diving about like he's been shot. Every week he's at it trying to get an opponent sent off. A right little shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.