Palace away travel

mayo31

Coach from Middleton.

The coach will also pick up at heyside and Whitegate.

Pm for details

Last edited:
Also a bus going from Failsworth Leaving at 7:30 straight back after the match
Going junction 22 M60 clockwise M56 A556 M6 can pick up on route

Bus full

Last edited:
2 seats in people carrier going to Palace from Warrington/Knutsford

PM if interested £22 each

Anybody know the best route to palace from Euston? Also we're on the 18.40 from Euston return, is that cutting it a bit fine? cheers.
There are a couple of routes from Euston, I always get the tube (Victoria line) to Victoria then one of the frequent trains to Thornton Heath, which is about 15 mins walk to the ground and there's a Wetherspoons opposite the station which is usually full of City. Last season after the league game there we were back at Euston for 18-15, don't hang around too much after the final whistle and you should be fine for the 18-40.

The alternative is Northern line tube to London Bridge then train to Norwood Junction but I've never used that route.

There are a couple of routes from Euston, I always get the tube (Victoria line) to Victoria then one of the frequent trains to Thornton Heath, which is about 15 mins walk to the ground and there's a Wetherspoons opposite the station which is usually full of City. Last season after the league game there we were back at Euston for 18-15, don't hang around too much after the final whistle and you should be fine for the 18-40.

The alternative is Northern line tube to London Bridge then train to Norwood Junction but I've never used that route.
Sounds like a plan, Cheers fella, much appreciated .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.