Are City listening?

It's all about $ now i'm afraid mate.
Don't think it's quite all about the money, if they could serve the beer more efficiently they would serve a lot more of it, and more still if it was better beer.

City don't care , city don't care, at other away grounds in the 15 minutes half time break they usually have lap dancers,table service, ffs it's 15 minutes every fortnight what do you want?

every survey ive done for city i mention the shambles of ss3 and trying to get served. i emailed the club directly aswell and they sent some vouchers out for food and asked for my feedback. ok...the food was great but trying to get served is a disgrace. if i want a pint at half time i have to leave at 30 mins to get down from the top to the bar and even then there is a queue 10-12 deep.leave it any later and and you missing the start of 2nd half without doubt.
and dont get me started on trying to get out after the final whistle..........

Agreed.

I am staggered that this stand has been designed so that 1500 plus fans have to leave through one set of double doors. it's an Accident waiting to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.