Adieu Rene Artois

Wasnt it in the storm when Michael Fish said there wasnt going to be one or am I combining windy days??

RIP Rene, Allo Allo was a much under rated, especially the early series.
1987 if so... I was in Belize at the time in the middle a 9 month detachment (holiday)... we had our own version.. tropical storm when all the jets had to re-deploy to Jamaica.. jammy bastards.. we ended up tying everything down... missed Airport Camp at Belize Airport (our base) completely

1987 if so... I was in Belize at the time in the middle a 9 month detachment (holiday)... we had our own version.. tropical storm when all the jets had to re-deploy to Jamaica.. jammy bastards.. we ended up tying everything down... missed Airport Camp at Belize Airport (our base) completely

A quick wiki tells me I am combining 2 windy days, Gordon's was on the Burn's Day storm of 1990 which was much worse than the Michael Fish storm, but both probably a slight breeze compared to anything you experienced out in the tropics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.