The fans are bigger at Spurs

Don't worry, if they are good they won't be there long, Poch will probably take them with him when he gets a job with a big club, not a feeder club with knuckle dragger deluded pricks for fans :-)

Speaking of feeder club, their manager and a few of the players will be at the Swamp in 18 months IMO.

Which facts am I ignoring about your training complex? It's wide known that Spurs have one of the best in the world. I hear City's is also world class. It's a pointless debate. As is trophy count etc. Both similar sized clubs hand have been for most of the last century.

You might think your training ground is better but to say it makes our look like Hackney Marshes is nonsense. Utter nonsense. Our is one of the best in the world. Google it.
Go and get a lager shandy you cockney gobshite

Speaking of feeder club, their manager and a few of the players will be at the Swamp in 18 months IMO.
Yep, you are probably correct, I can't stand these spud pricks one bit, they rub me up wrong way with their deluded crap, Abu Dhabi FC they call us on their shit forum, fucking scumbags all of them!

Both similar sized clubs hand have been for most of the last century.

Seen as you want to selectively talk about only the issues that suit you, I'll afford you the same respect.

Yes, I agree, we are both similar sized clubs and have been for most of the last century. You won't hear many City fans claiming differently. It was your manager who suggested differently when he claimed Tottenham were a bigger club with "bigger fans". Whatever the fuck that means.

There have been periods over the last century - such as the late 80s / 90s, where it would be fair to argue that Tottenham were the bigger club at that moment in time. You had a billionaire owner, splashed the cash on big name players like Lineker and Gascoigne, while City had Neil McNab and Gary Megson and we were in the old 2nd division.

And it's also fair to say at this point in history, City are a bigger club. We've been getting 10k more fans than you for over 10 years, and 20k more than you for the last couple of seasons. We've won the PL twice in the last 5 seasons, you've not won the top flight in over 50 years. We've got Aguero, DeBruyne and Guardiola while you've got Kane, Alli and Pochetino. All 3 of yours are excellent, but it would be a real stretch to call them better, more well known, or indeed, bigger.

So to conclude, yes we are similar sized clubs over the last 100 years. But in 2017 I can't think of a single metric by which you could argue Tottenham as a club, or their fans, are "bigger".

Spurs are one of the biggest names in football, we invented good football with the push and run style.

article-1349891266200-1544e984000005dc-565238_636x300.jpg

Seen as you want to selectively talk about only the issues that suit you, I'll afford you the same respect.

Yes, I agree, we are both similar sized clubs and have been for most of the last century. You won't hear many City fans claiming differently. It was your manager who suggested differently when he claimed Tottenham were a bigger club with "bigger fans". Whatever the fuck that means.

There have been periods over the last century - such as the late 80s / 90s, where it would be fair to argue that Tottenham were the bigger club at that moment in time. You had a billionaire owner, splashed the cash on big name players like Lineker and Gascoigne, while City had Neil McNab and Gary Megson and we were in the old 2nd division.

And it's also fair to say at this point in history, City are a bigger club. We've been getting 10k more fans than you for over 10 years, and 20k more than you for the last couple of seasons. We've won the PL twice in the last 5 seasons, you've not won the top flight in over 50 years. We've got Aguero, DeBruyne and Guardiola while you've got Kane, Alli and Pochetino. All 3 of yours are excellent, but it would be a real stretch to call them better, more well known, or indeed, bigger.

So to conclude, yes we are similar sized clubs over the last 100 years. But in 2017 I can't think of a single metric by which you could argue Tottenham as a club, or their fans, are "bigger".

Mate with all due respect you can't say that we've got 10k more fans than Spurs when their ground only holds 36K. Lets wait till they had a season or two in their new ground to pull that card.

Agree with everything else though.

Mate with all due respect you can't say that we've got 10k more fans than Spurs when their ground only holds 36K. Lets wait till they had a season or two in their new ground to pull that card.

Agree with everything else though.

Of course he can just as spurs will quote they have more as soon there ground is finished. Will anyone be able to call it half full if there are a splattering of empty seats or is that privilege afforded only to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.