Unnecessarily rude professions

Wierd as I was just thinking of that then saw the topic:)
I traveled to few countries worldwide but Passort control officer at Heathrow was one of the rudest most arrogant creatures I have dealed with. It was my first UK visit with a Malaysian friend (her first trip out of south east asia). He terriefed her the way he interrogated the poor girl as she was a criminal. When she was asked if she was alone and she turned at me as her friend then it was my turn to deal with him. Humiliating experience for no reason. Few days later when we returned to uk take our final flight to singapore after visiting France we were served by such a gentle man at passport control tbh.
Very strange. The UK is one of the few countries that do not have passport control on the exit.

Not come across many rude people in their professions.
I do however remember awhile back getting the train from Victoria station to Mills Hill, I was on my phone and as I was about to walk onto the platform my train was arriving at, all of a sudden I heard this "where you think you're going?", I then turn around and see some screw faced ticket inspector walking towards me, I replied "Sorry mate, I didn't see you there" got my ticket out my pocket, showed him my ticket and proceeded with my phone call.
As I was about to walk away he then said "Don't try and pull a fucking fast one on me" and walked back to where he originally was, I wasn't sure what he meant but I was fucked off as I apologised and showed him my valid ticket so it wasn't like I was sneaking on the train, so I turned around and said "maybe you should stand near the platform entrance properly then instead of leaning against the wall where no one can see you, and whilst you're at it change the attitude as well", first time I've raised my voice in a public place, I was impressed with the lack of swearing on my part to be fair.
I hate creating a scene but I couldn't believe the level of rudeness!

Not come across many rude people in their professions.
I do however remember awhile back getting the train from Victoria station to Mills Hill, I was on my phone and as I was about to walk onto the platform my train was arriving at, all of a sudden I heard this "where you think you're going?", I then turn around and see some screw faced ticket inspector walking towards me, I replied "Sorry mate, I didn't see you there" got my ticket out my pocket, showed him my ticket and proceeded with my phone call.
As I was about to walk away he then said "Don't try and pull a fucking fast one on me" and walked back to where he originally was, I wasn't sure what he meant but I was fucked off as I apologised and showed him my valid ticket so it wasn't like I was sneaking on the train, so I turned around and said "maybe you should stand near the platform entrance properly then instead of leaning against the wall where no one can see you, and whilst you're at it change the attitude as well", first time I've raised my voice in a public place, I was impressed with the lack of swearing on my part to be fair.
I hate creating a scene but I couldn't believe the level of rudeness!
And? .......did he have a comeback? did you smack him in the teeth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.