Stones
Tosin

Fernando
Yaya

Sané
Silva
KDB
Sterling

Iheanacho - it's imperative he's kept involved despite Jesus' arrival and not just thrown to the side.

ideal Subs - Gunn (if we put 3 past them in the first half), Jesus (give him a proper sub appearance, min half an hour), Garcia (bring on for Yaya if going well)

Delph, Kolarov, Aguero, Zabaleta rounding out the bench.

Caballero

Kompany
Stones
Otamendi

Yaya Touré

Sané
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling

G. Jesus
Aguero

Strongest team possible as this is probably our best chance of silverware.

Hopefully Kun can score to get his confidence back and would love Gabby to score on his full debut.

1-4 City

Willy

Kompany
Stones
Tosin

Fernando
Yaya

Sané
Silva
KDB
Sterling

Iheanacho - it's imperative he's kept involved despite Jesus' arrival and not just thrown to the side.

ideal Subs - Gunn (if we put 3 past them in the first half), Jesus (give him a proper sub appearance, min half an hour), Garcia (bring on for Yaya if going well)

Delph, Kolarov, Aguero, Zabaleta rounding out the bench.
It will tell us a lot if Nacho isn't selected and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasnt

Not sure if this should go in here or the referees thread but step forward Darren Cann who will be running the line in this game and was a youth team player for Palace under Coppell.

We need to rotate where needed because I see the following midweek game vs WHU a lot tougher than the 5-0 cup game.

I would say start Jesus unless we plan to start him in the next two league games. Which I'm all for but I doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.