TV people whose manner irritates

That knob end that wears a bow tie, stupid glasses with string, does that antique crap show. gappy teeth twat. You know the one. Never off me mums tele whenever I pop round.
Now he is annoying. Robbie Savage however is a ****.

I quite liked Corden in Gavin and Stacy and couldn't understand all the hate he got. Since then he's put his tongue up so many celebrity arses and he just comes across as annoying and fake.
I'm the other way with Norton. I couldn't stand him when he first started, I couldn't even bear to watch him for five minutes. These days I quite like him. He's very good at what he does and is probably the best chat show host in British tv.

I agree about Norton. Seems to bring out the best out of his guests.

I have just seen the most irritating **** on the telly I have seen a good long time. And not just on the telly probably, if this prick came into your local boozer you would hate the **** too. Tim, from Car S.O.S. What an annoying bullshitting wannabe scrawny lanky noisy clever prick of a bloke. Is it just me? Who talks and acts like that, fuck off

That knob end that wears a bow tie, stupid glasses with string, does that antique crap show. gappy teeth twat. You know the one. Never off me mums tele whenever I pop round.
Now he is annoying. Robbie Savage however is a ****.
212431.jpg

Susan Calman - the pint-sized, Scottish "comedian" - no matter what she's on, she'll find a way to refer to her wife. Yes, we all get it, you're a cock-dodger.

Oh and she's as funny as toothache!

BBC's nature programmes have produced a few annoying characters. I particularly dislike Chris Packham, closely followed by Bill Oddie and Kate Humble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.