Most you have ever won on a bet?

Over a grand on Chelsea v City last season in the cup, 4/5 before the team was announced thanks to MP's tip off, and more than double that on Wigan in the final at something like 17/2.

Was a great week away, all a bit surreal at first because we bought a rucksack each and a few tshirts and shorts near the travel agents and just went. During that week away, I did a reverse bungee jump (catapult thing) pissed as fuck on a cocktail I found called The Black Duck Head Fuck, got chased out of a bar by a cokehead cockney who pulled a shotgun out from behind the bar, shagged the best looking and worst looking women I have ever nailed, woke up on HMS Battleaxe, wrecked a hired Suzuki Vitari by leaving it out overnight in the pissing rain with the roof off, and had to fight my way out of the one man band rental shop after I took it back in order to steal my passport back off him, ensuring I took the rental paperwork with me, and the deposit I paid, fuck him. All on Willy Carson winnings
Good post mate. Now tell why you only have one ball. lol

My biggest win was about £500 from a 20p yankee bet on the day that Hallo Dandy won the Grand National.

I was quite a heavy gambler until the day I was at a petrol station putting a tenner's worth of fuel into my clapped out Sierra, then my local bookie pulled up at the pump next to me in a brand new Merc. I never bet again after that day and about 18 months later I was able to buy the Mrs a Vauxhall Tigra for her birthday, the only form of gambling I do now is having a few hundred quid in premium bonds.

£160 when we beat le arse with Sir Joseph of Barton scoring the pen.

Won £1400 on the lottery in August. Was nice but gutting at the same time as 1 more number I would of won £12.6m.

Most I have won on a bet was about £220 on an acca.

Won £2800 on a 20p super yankee. Got first 5 winners one day at Cheltenham about 10 years ago. The bookie had to empty the betting machines to get enough cash to pay me out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.