City players past and present you can't stand.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
I have never in my life slagged off a City player (except the poisoned dwarf) but I have a real hard time warming to Otamendi's face.
Not just his face even, his whole head is just wrong.

From the Maine Rd era,Clough.Adrian HeaTH ,Dibble
Moving into the modern era Mills/Nasri talented but gutless ,zero workrate

Craig Bellamy, couldn't stand him as a City player, liked him when he played for anyone else. Work that one out.

Keith Curle.

I said "hello Keith" to him in bar in Manchester once, and he told me to fuck off.

Kinda went down a bit in my estimation after that.

Keith Curle.

I said "hello Keith" to him in bar in Manchester once, and he told me to fuck off.

Kinda went down a bit in my estimation after that.

Nice bloke!!

I saw Margetson walking down Market Street once. I spotted him as we walked past each other and he must have realised I'd recognised him. I didn't say 1 word to him but he told me to fuck off. What a wanker!!!!

Don't really know why but I never liked Ireland.

Short story about "gold wheels" Ireland - He bought a house on our housing estate when he first broke into the team and put in a big fountain which looked ostentatious and plain daft. His property had a small pond directly in front of it next to a narrow strip of grass - lots of kids - and we are talking 6-9 yr olds played footie on the grass and often the balls would go into the pond. Ireland had a small boat and one day I saw he was in the boat picking up the balls. A couple of kids asked him if he would give them their balls back and he refused and told them to go home - sums him up. He later moved to a house - once we had given him a big deal - and put in his infamous shark tank beneath the floor, lots of style that lad - not!

That said the only player I despise is Danny Mills - hated inside and out of the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.