£££££££

marco

how much can we spend during the summer to stay inline with the financial regs i know we could raise a few bob by selling but without selling what can we spend

I would guess around £80million to £100million. A lot could depend on how much we get for players like Tevez, Adebayor, De Jong, Johnson, and Mario/Dzeko, but the Champions League and Etihad revenue should also mean more money.

marco said:
how much can we spend during the summer to stay inline with the financial regs i know we could raise a few bob by selling but without selling what can we spend

Tough one to predict. I think we'll have to have a small clear-out regardless of who we bring in.

I wouldn't expect anything too big though. Have to comply with FFP, or else we're barred from Europe. Platini will be foaming at the mouth with the thought of making us an example.

I reckon we can spend about £30m net but the less the better I guess. We need to clear the decks first. At least four of the strikers (who still include Adebayor & RSC), AJ, Kolarov and a couple of other big players. That should bring in up to £100m so we should have plenty to spend.

Cant understand people's fears that we will be banned..it's as ridiculous as the rules themselves. Platini has his hands full with Anzhi,psg etc anyway...any threat to the Russian oligarchs may result in the threat of a bullet up his rear end.

jake28 said:
Cant understand people's fears that we will be banned..it's as ridiculous as the rules themselves. Platini has his hands full with Anzhi,psg etc anyway...any threat to the Russian oligarchs may result in the threat of a bullet up his rear end.

The fact PSG now have money to spend must have Platini eating humble pie !

always ways round it, maybe mansour distant cousin can sponsor the toilets for 100 million a year

we will def get a few pound for some players plus i think its time to bleed in some young talent from the lower ranks <a class="postlink" href="http://soundcloud.com/danny-burns-1/sets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soundcloud.com/danny-burns-1/sets</a>

Prestwich_Blue said:
I reckon we can spend about £30m net but the less the better I guess. We need to clear the decks first. At least four of the strikers (who still include Adebayor & RSC), AJ, Kolarov and a couple of other big players. That should bring in up to £100m so we should have plenty to spend.

Problem we will have, as per usual, though is getting shut of players prior to making signings. Clubs know they wil get our players cheaper by waiting until the end of the window.

It's obvious that we need a couple of players (doesn't Guardiola need a couple of players) but it'll be interesting how much fresh cash will be injected.

It'll be the wage bill that will be the stumbling block for people like Ade and Carlos. Interesting that these two can't get away quick enough but when they can go with a cut in salary they seem to slam on the brakes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.