£1,000,000 a week

Re: £1,000,000 a week

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Schumey was raking that in, as already stated.

Football wages are way down the pecking order at present.

Tiger Woods is belived to make around £2m a week, based on his contracts, separate of tournament winnings, though.

He became the first £1 BILLION sportsman last month and in the next 12 months think we will see the first £500k a week footballer.

Signed by us, naturally!

All joking aside mate, it's only us who can afford it! The Sheikh can bankroll those wages and make it back, and some, in a day. That is why it is beautiful to be ruining football!!!!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Tiger Woods is belived to make around £2m a week, based on his contracts, separate of tournament winnings, though.

He became the first £1 BILLION sportsman last month and in the next 12 months think we will see the first £500k a week footballer.

Signed by us, naturally!

I think it's quite funny that the highest paid 'sports star' in New Zealand is Tiger's caddie!

Mr.Banks said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Signed by us, naturally!

I think it's quite funny that the highest paid 'sports star' in New Zealand is Tiger's caddie!

I've heard Caddies get paid more than hansomely. What exactly does a caddie do though? Would it be naive of me to think all they do is hand over a club and put a fluffy hat back on the one being returned?!!!

Pigeonho said:
Mr.Banks said:

I've heard Caddies get paid more than hansomely. What exactly does a caddie do though? Would it be naive of me to think all they do is hand over a club and put a fluffy hat back on the one being returned?!!!

they do have a lot to do i think like mapping the course, pin positions, distances etc and they are all probably unqualified psychiatrists to their players as well. not a bad job to have imo if anyone needs a caddie i am available. no experience mind ;-)

Caddie's have to know what they are talking about, they have to know there player inside out as well as he course they are playing, they pretty much give the player every advice he needs during his round. It'd be interesting to see how the Pro's got on without there Caddie actually, just for one round :)

I think they'll only get £1m a week if the £ because very low on the currency ladder. Otherwise, wages will be capped well and truely before the £1m mark. Thats insanely ridiculous, and never ever sustainable no matter how succesful one club is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.