£1 A Goal - In support of the Neil Young Appeal

100%manc

Just though I would share this Idea . . .

by now we all know that today is a special day and we will all be showing off our red and black in support of the Neil Young appeal . . .

The purpose of today is not only to show our support to a true city legend , but also to raise a bit of cash for the Appeal.

I will be donating £1 for each goal City score. If we dont score ill donate £3 to the appeal

I know times are hard and some people just cant afford donate, so please dont shoot me down. Its just an Idea that I thought I would share and maybe help raise a bit of extra cash for the appeal.

I would be great if some real good came out of this today.

You can donate by visiting the http://www.mcfcsc.com and clicking the donate button at the bottom of the page.

Good luck today blues!

im up for this deffo. Its not much but if everyone does it should get a good bit of cash.
If we win by a nil score we should double what we donate.

Great idea. The only small problem there is with paypal is they take a small charge out of your donations. If you want to make sure 100% of your donation goes to the Neil Young Appeal then send cheques etc to me.

Cheques made payable to Manchester City FC Supporters Club and forwarded to

Alex Channon
Penalty Spot
11 Thirlmere Avenue
Swinton
Manchester
M27 5XD

Messages of support etc for Neil can be sent to the same address and I post them on to Neil and Carmen.

Alex the Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.