£10 Parking..

BlueInBury

Im thinking of buying a caravan and parking it at Eastlands.

..... because if there going to charge 10 FUCKING POUNDS for match day parking im getting my monies worth! I understand ticket prices going up if we are going to compete finacially with others and I can accept the price of the new shirt and food in the ground rising. But a tenner to park up for a few hours is a fucking disgrace! If I only go to league matches ive spent 190 quid before ive left the car! Someone needs to have a fucking word with themself at City!

Re: Im thinking of buying a caravan and parking it at Eastlands.

Don't park on the ground (unless you have to) I park about 10 mins away and walk, only a fiver. Though free today cos they were shut so I parked on a side street

Just said this in another thread, it's a joke 100% increase is an outrage. Wouldnt mind but it takes forever to get out after the match, one road in and one out, and then the police stop the traffic to let every one else walk out and down the street! Sort it City. If the had increased it to say £7.50 I could have lived with it but it would have meant the numpties would have taken an age to work your change out.

BlueInBury said:
..... because if there going to charge 10 FUCKING POUNDS for match day parking im getting my monies worth! I understand ticket prices going up if we are going to compete finacially with others and I can accept the price of the new shirt and food in the ground rising. But a tenner to park up for a few hours is a fucking disgrace! If I only go to league matches ive spent 190 quid before ive left the car! Someone needs to have a fucking word with themself at City!

Funny at first, but you've not really thought this have you?

If you park @ the Chips building on Mill Street (just by the Ancoats Street retail park) it's £1.50. About a 15 min walk to the ground.

AlthamBlue said:
Don't park on the ground (unless you have to) I park about 10 mins away and walk, only a fiver. Though free today cos they were shut so I parked on a side street

Great Idea but I usually go with my old man who isnt so good on his feet anymore so the walk would kill him off, he had a heart attack last week as it was so dont fancy him walking the distance!

not my fault! said:
AlthamBlue said:

Great Idea but I usually go with my old man who isnt so good on his feet anymore so the walk would kill him off, he had a heart attack last week as it was so dont fancy him walking the distance!

You might be able to get a disabled parking pass if that is the case.

quiet_riot said:
not my fault! said:

You might be able to get a disabled parking pass if that is the case.

He has one but they still friggin charge £10 to park! Will get him to ring up on Monday and quizz whoever and try and sort it. Just think a 100% increase is a bit steep.

Insult is added to injury by the half wit police. Tonight, they stopped the traffic 5 mins before the game actually finished, so even if you left the ground early. you were stuck in traffic around the ground for at least 20mins. £10 is a piss take and the price, along with the shit head under achievers from the GMP will mean the car park will be half empty. City can control the prices but not the inept police - although in this case, it was police 'wannabe's' wearing Community Support Officer vests who were controlling the lights. Boycott the car park is what I say - how about getting some scarfs made up (possibly our 'original' colours) as a protest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.