£10 to park on North Car Park

No no, its right at the corner of grey mare lane opposite mary D pub. Where the empty land is. Im trying to find out how much they are going to charge but when I passed, only the workers sorting the land out were there and they didnt know how much the owners were going to charge.

Never understood why anyone would want to park on any of those car parks at COMS. Murder trying to get out onto the roads. I presume that all those that leave early are the one parked on them.

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
Park near Ashburys station for a fiver. Slow stroll to the ground. Unless it is pissing down then its leg it.

I park near Ashburys (opposite side of the road) , and it doesn't cost me a penny!

preferred route for me is train for £4, jump in a cab usually shared with whoever else is queuing, dropped outside the ground. Same again on way back. Total cost about ten quid usually. Saves on petrol and parking.

The prices both outside and inside are getting ridiculous. £3.90 a pint!

BluePurgatory said:
Never understood why anyone would want to park on any of those car parks at COMS. Murder trying to get out onto the roads. I presume that all those that leave early are the one parked on them.
I don't,i park in the units past where Summerbee's was over the railway bridge

it's been a nightmare that last couple of years with getting decent parking near coms....i suffer from diabetes and carry needles & medicines in the car, i used to park on the north CoMs car park as it was easiest to get medicines quickly if needed.

part way through last season we were told that no parking was allowed on the car park as they were starting to develop this area. Next we are told you can park, but it's now £10 to park instead of £5.

I have had to park in 3 different car parks now, all off site and all more than 15mins walk away from the ground.

I haven't tried taking any needles or stuff into the ground yet, but i guess that's what i have to do and hope i dont get some jobsworth security

shadygiz said:
I have had to park in 3 different car parks now, all off site and all more than 15mins walk away from the ground.

I know where your coming from. This new car park is as close as I have seen around the stadium (which is why I keep having high hopes for a season ticket there) and its going to be prefect getting away. Not sure when its opening but try it out as it may be more suitable for your health needs

shadygiz said:
it's been a nightmare that last couple of years with getting decent parking near coms....i suffer from diabetes and carry needles & medicines in the car, i used to park on the north CoMs car park as it was easiest to get medicines quickly if needed.

part way through last season we were told that no parking was allowed on the car park as they were starting to develop this area. Next we are told you can park, but it's now £10 to park instead of £5.

I haven't tried taking any needles or stuff into the ground yet, but i guess that's what i have to do and hope i dont get some jobsworth security
Have you contacted the club to see if they'd stash them somewhere for you? Don't know if they would/could, just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.