£10 to park on North Car Park

yeah mate, and how many of the car parks around the ground make up the percentage of the above? about 2%.

m20-benny said:
only wankers drive to the game.

only rag dickheads criticise those that do

still a fiver in most private parking round the ground

there is free disabled street parking behind mini-coms

If you are a disabled supporter you can normally get free parking anyway, you certainly can if you are wheelchair supporter. I could not go unless I was able to drive and park near the ground.

i park for free about ten min walk from the ground, always space and i'm home (back to Sale) within 25 mins of the final whistle and i dont leave early, tho i do run back to the car!

I managed to speak to someone at the site today and he told me he 'thinks' its going to be £7. I hope its not anything more than that. Think in these winter times I will be willing to give just that little bit more for less of a walk. Oh yeah, he mentioned the car park will be open for this weeks europa game so a heads up for those on here who want to get as close as possible to the stadium.

Am I the only one who has seen this new site? lol Maybe becuase I commute this way to and from work everyday but anyways, spoke to someone today and its definatley scheduled to be open for the game tomorrow and its going to be £7. Closest possible car park to the stadium and its at the start of grey mare lane. Anyone else going to the game tomorrow? Score predictions? Im going for 3-0 city!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.