£115 wembley ticket ...

183sash said:
has anyone been in the seats that are £115 for the final, might treat myself , is it worth the extra money ?

Why they should be nigh on twice the price, I don't know! £60 to £115 is classic supply/demand economics. On the way back from the semi I thought ten or twenty quid hike.

Mind, I wouldn't mind the same spot again! And the same score!

183sash said:
has anyone been in the seats that are £115 for the final, might treat myself , is it worth the extra money ?

Sash, is that through your loyalty points or other?

buzzer1 said:
183sash said:

no, points get them on thursday , not taking kids to final so thought maybe i'd splash out

183sash said:
buzzer1 said:
no, points get them on thursday , not taking kids to final so thought maybe i'd splash out

So wheres this £115 tkt from man? i am flappin' like a kipper as i only have 2850, so if you know anyone blah blah blah.

I was in 141 for the semi, which are the £60/£115 seats, anything from row 15 back is a great view about level with penalty spot and edge of box.

I'm back in there for the final.

i think i have become old.these prices of tickets are ridiculous,i dont have that sort of spare cash,is it just me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.