£12K for the slag

oakiecokie

Not seen this on here,but what the fook are AJ and Micah doing spending £12K for a date with the old slapper Katie Price ??
Yes I know its for Charity,but my guess is that they`re both hoping that Charity starts at "home"
Hope they know her old mans a cage fighter ??

oakiecokie said:
Not seen this on here,but what the fook are AJ and Micah doing spending £12K for a date with the old slapper Katie Price ??
Yes I know its for Charity,but my guess is that they`re both hoping that Charity starts at "home"

And a cross dresser!!!!

Crossing dressing cage fighter, he sounds really scary lol ;-)

oakiecokie said:

Huh?

oakiecokie said:

i wouldnt have a date with that ugly obnoxious woman if she was paying me £12,000,

glynn said:
oakiecokie said:

And a cross dresser!!!!

Crossing dressing cage fighter, he sounds really scary lol ;-)

Bloody hell you can see Micah trying to cop off "with it" after a few bevvies !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.