£12K for the slag

TheMightyQuinn said:
Good on them I say. They earn big money so they'd look a right pair of twats if they were only giving a fiver a month to charity or something.

They can't really win whatever they do. They flash the money about and share it and they're perceived as being flash wankers. If they keep quiet and keep their money to themselves then they're soon as Scrooge figures.

well said

TheMightyQuinn said:
Good on them I say. They earn big money so they'd look a right pair of twats if they were only giving a fiver a month to charity or something.

They can't really win whatever they do. They flash the money about and share it and they're perceived as being flash wankers. If they keep quiet and keep their money to themselves then they're soon as Scrooge figures.

amen to that brother.

some fucking sense around here at last

Mmmmmmmmmmm !!
Somehow I don`t think one or two of you have grasped the thread !!
My piss take was on the fact that one player is not the brightest of batteries and the other is easily lead.
Hence the fact that AJ only wanted to spend £8K between them, but "The Bling Man" jumped it up to £12K and lent AJ £2K.
How much would Nora Batty have got ??
Nothing at all to do with the money they gifted the charity.
If the truth be known, the charity was probably the last thing on their minds at that time !

Her other half, alex or Andy Reid or what ever he is called isnt happy with her doing this.

Cue New bravo Show, showing 8 months of him training ready for the fight with Micah only to pull out injured at the end of training

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.