£140 million left in the kitty for this summer - Who would you spend it on ?

Personally I just think kdb is a waste of a signing. He might improve us but he's not the type of player I can see taking us to the next level. I couldn't see him starring at bayern barca or Madrid, ever, tbh... So why buy him. I don't care how much we have to overpay, now is the time to spend dumb money on a bale/pogba signing. I get that they might not be available, I just see KDB, a Chelsea reject, if he is to become our big summer purchase, as a huge a let down

You'll change your mind once you see him play a dozen games for us..

q5HxIj2.jpg

If we were to get these it would mean a serious lineup. However will take a lot to get everyone. Would be happy with Sandro and Otamendi after De Bruyne.
Awesome looking team: solid looking back 5 and a front that would give any defence in the world nightmares.....

Personally I just think kdb is a waste of a signing. He might improve us but he's not the type of player I can see taking us to the next level. I couldn't see him starring at bayern barca or Madrid, ever, tbh... So why buy him. I don't care how much we have to overpay, now is the time to spend dumb money on a bale/pogba signing. I get that they might not be available, I just see KDB, a Chelsea reject, if he is to become our big summer purchase, as a huge a let down

933.gif

Bundesliga "player of the year" is a decent indicator that he would make a positive contribution and the fact that Moanrinho has come out with " KDM couldn't handle the pressure of the premiership" he has done Pellers job for him,he will so fired up to ram it down his throat it will unbelievable!

So 3 weeks on from my original post and Otamendi has come in at a cost of between £9m and £32m depending on whether the Negredo fee is included or not. So is there still £100m left, and if there is who, if anybody, are we going to splash it on in the next week? Let's build on the great start to the season and provide some positive speculation about the run up to deadline day. Come on Blues what are we going to manage to get done by 6pm next Tuesday ?

So 3 weeks on from my original post and Otamendi has come in at a cost of between £9m and £32m depending on whether the Negredo fee is included or not. So is there still £100m left, and if there is who, if anybody, are we going to splash it on in the next week? Let's build on the great start to the season and provide some positive speculation about the run up to deadline day. Come on Blues what are we going to manage to get done by 6pm next Tuesday ?

Lets keep our powder dry, save our pennies and spend them when teams are desparate to sell like Valencia. Value for money is the key, unless a true talent like Bale becomes available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.