£140 PARKING TICKET IM WOUNDED!!!

bezdog

went to town today (sunday 31st october) parked on Newton street
but i parked in a loading bay that had a parking ticket dispenser right there so i bought a parking ticket put it in my car. i read the machine it said nothing about not parking in the bay plus it was sunday so thought no one loading today.went to see my mate in edwards i had a coffee then went back to my car it was not there i thought it had been robbed. then rung the police for the number of the parking pound £140 ffs the dearest coffee i ever had i am thouroughly disgusted maybe £40 tops i would accept and say you live and learn but £140 come on absolute rip off imo. :^( not a happy blue today.

I got wheel clamped the other week in the pouring rain in Cheadle .....

that cost me £80 quid i didn't have to get my car 'free' again!

bezdog said:
but i parked in a loading bay that had a parking ticket dispenser right there so i bought a parking ticket put it in my car. i read the machine it said nothing about not parking in the bay plus it was sunday so thought no one loading today.went to see my mate in edwards i had a coffee then went back to my car it was not there i thought it had been robbed. then rung the police for the number of the parking pound £140 ffs the dearest coffee i ever had i am thouroughly disgusted maybe £40 tops i would accept and say you live and learn but £140 come on absolute rip off imo. :^( not a happy blue today.

Let me guess. You drive a BMW X5, or a chavved up Audi?

PistonBlue said:
bezdog said:

Let me guess. You drive a BMW X5, or a chavved up Audi?

why do you think that?

What happened to common sense in this country?

It's a loading bay. In checking for a notice you've admitted that you realised beforehand it was a loading bay. Just don't take the chance.

Bluemoon115 said:
What happened to common sense in this country?

It's a loading bay. In checking for a notice you've admitted that you realised beforehand it was a loading bay. Just don't take the chance.

I know mate but its sunday who is going to be loading on a sunday outside the BANK OF INDIA ?at 16 30 pm. i payed and displayed from a ticket machine which was situated right on the pavement outside the loading bay which I was in towed away from,sorry but i found it a bit confusing. yes its my fault but still cant take it as being fare mate maybe monday to saturday but sunday come on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.