£15 Million For Robinho!!!

HesTheKompanyVincent

£15 Million For Robinho!!!

The Daily Fail are reporting that Barcelona are going to offer £15 million for Robinho.

Barcelona are ready to end Robinho's troubled Manchester City career as early as January, with coach Pep Guardiola closely monitoring the situation of the Brazilian

Guardiola considered signing Robinho before he joined City last summer, but the fact that he was then a Real Madrid player constrained his options.

But there will be no such problems in January and Robinho is understood to be desperate to make the move happen, wanting to link up with the European champions and play again in Spain.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1211461/Barcelona-prepare-pounce-Manchester-Citys-unsettled-starlet-Robinho.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0QGiJjkRU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0QGiJjkRU</a>

Bwahahahahahaha £15million

Re: £15 Million For Robinho!!!

Fucking twats, piss me off badly. 'desperate to leave' troubled career, has he ever said anything but that he loves being here

TWATS

transfer window shut...no news for them.Pure rumour.

in saying that i can see us doing a swap for yaya plus 15 mil...hence petrov having to stay.

Thaksinssoldier said:
transfer window shut...no news for them.Pure rumour.

in saying that i can see us doing a swap for yaya plus 15 mil...hence petrov having to stay.

yaya plus 15m and id probably accept *tin hat on*. without doubt THE best DMF in the world

..........................given
zabaleta......toure..........lescott.........bridge
.............de jong.....yaya.....barry..............
............................ireland........................
.................adebayor........tevez................

best team in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.