£15m for Boateng?

LoveCity

Daily Fail says Bayern will offer £15m for him, which is £5m more than we paid. That'd make it an offer tough to reject but I still think he is a potentially top class centre-back who has just been played in a position that doesn't suit him in England.

They also say Alexis Sanchez's agent has held talks with Real Madrid (no idea where he'd play for them, they have so many attacking options already!) and Fenerbahce want Adebayor.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1382881/Bayern-Munich-eye-15m-Manchester-Citys-Jerome-Boateng.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ateng.html</a>

If he wants to play CB and won't put in the shifts at left/right back when needed if we're offered 15m would be a bit daft to turn it down IMO. We're not too far off falling over bloody CB's at the minute. Komps, Lescott, it's Boyatas preferred position, Kolo when he comes back from suspension. Added to that he's not really had the most settled start to his career here.. Feel like I've not seen him in years!

Not made any impact apart from a negative one at right back.

He won't be missed if he goes and that is a decent price for him.

I've completely forgot about this kid over recent weeks due to Zab and Richards. I'd say keep him and see what he does next year.

Blue Smarties said:
I've completely forgot about this kid over recent weeks due to Zab and Richards. I'd say keep him and see what he does next year.

Who would you drop out of the current defence as he's a right footed player. VK?

He can't play right back because he is shocking there and hasn't got the pace to track his winger.

C_T_I_D said:
Blue Smarties said:

Who would you drop out of the current defence as he's a right footed player. VK?

He can't play right back because he is shocking there and hasn't got the pace to track his winger.
Squad. Let's face it, he'll be needed at some point. Send Boyata out on loan to Norwich or someone for a season of first team then Boateng will have the chance to claim his spot when the chance comes around. If he's not happy with that let him leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.