£15mill To Blackburn for RSC or £15mill to Eto For His wages

Re: £15mill To Blackburn for RSC or £15mill to Eto For His wages

Before anybody moans too much at Eto's wage demands(if true),think about this.Add up Bojinovs transfer fee with his 2 seasons wages and it comes to about 1 million pounds per match.If he brings us success Eto's worth 1 mill a month.

Doyaldinho said:
Timbobs said:
GStar said:
I'm curious as to what this thread was hoping to achieve other than absolute confirmation that Eto'o is rated more highly than RSC ;)

Danamy said:

These two points for me

Yep, RSC is the worst player in the world and if we sign Eto'o we'll win the league at a canter....

Oh wait... hang on a minute....

What I obviously mean is that I want both, as while Eto'o is in another class to RSC, RSC can still be a great addition to our squad as since we have the money to get both then this thread will simply be stating the obvious that Eto'o is a better player.

Obviously Eto. If it was £150 million in wages for eto or £15 million to buy RSC I would still say ETO. More than 10 times better worth 10 times the money !

Eto'o's worth it for his name alone. At present he's probably the only realistic "World Class" player who's within City's reach and the prestige and draw of having both him and Robinho will be vital in attracting more in the short term.

You have to think outside the box (so to speak)
Think of the revenue the club would generate if Eto'o was here against Cruz?

I'm still saying both though!! :-)

obviously both. we need a squad not a first XI

Yea why not do both we dont need to worry how much we spend
the owners aint going to miss it!

Whilst I think Eto's a class player, he isn't proven in the Premier League. Shevchenko was/is a world class player, yet f**ked it right up over here. I'd take Tevez up front with Crouch just behind him. At least then we'd have a plan B away from home on a Tuesday night away against Wolves when they've got 11 men behind the ball, hoof it and hope Bambi gets his head on it.....not ideal but better than we had last season.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.