£160,000 a week is *&%"ing ridiculous!

mammutly

I do not care how good they are or how much money the club's owners have. Paying players £10 million a year is absolutely fucking outrageous.

It is going to ruin football by putting success in the hands of a very rich few and taking the game so far away from normal people that it may as well be played on the fucking moon.

Says who? The Sun? Must be true.<br /><br />-- 30 Jun 2010, 21:59 --<br /><br />Says who? The Sun? Must be true.

mammutly said:
I do not care how good they are or how much money the club's owners have. Paying players £10 million a year is absolutely fucking outrageous.

It is going to ruin football by putting success in the hands of a very rich few and taking the game so far away from normal people that it may as well be played on the fucking moon.

No offence mate but are you writing this from 1995? :)

Blame the rags, they started it with having to pay Keane a fortune to tolerate the club/fans he despised for so long.

yep, you're right!
It wasn't like this back in the day when they only got £10k per week......

TheMightyQuinn said:
mammutly said:

No offence mate but are you writing this from 1995? :)

Blame the rags, they started it with having to pay Keane a fortune to tolerate the club/fans he despised for so long.
Indeed.

Is this more Clarkie-bait, can't tell them from the serious posts now.

It's a market, its like top movie stars getting zillions for their next film, are they value for money? Who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.