£18 Million is a lot of Money for a Bench Warmer

Re: £18 Million is a lot of Money for a Bench Warmer

PSmyth07 said:
Good squad, although, I would like to see more experience at the back. Saying that though, I suppose the next season is for the team to gel.

I would go for:

-------------Given------------
Richards Onouha Lescott Bridge
------------Kompany----------
------Ireland -------Barry ----
-------------Robinho----------
--------Tevez---- Eto'o-------

Swap Richards for Zab and swap Kompany for De Jong & I'm in agreement!

Kompany can cover 2 positions from the bench & so could Richards..

The money spent on our bench would've bought our team from a few years ago 10 times over.

Football is all about opinion, but I'm shocked how many people seem to rate DeJong over Kompany, or am I missing something??

No way will Hughes risk Kompany at centre back again unless he has to. Kompany is a little static and doesn't read the game at CB, we need a seasoned pro there and hence the reason we're going for Lescot and Terry.

BlueSinceBirth said:
team.png

Its amazing how much our team has changed in just one year. That team features 3 from our youth team, only 1 player that has not been bought by Hughes (Elano) and his future is doubtful and the rest of the team comes in at a cost of just over 200 million pounds. I know 3 of the players have not signed yet but that is an incredible change.

Crazy when you think Hughes probably had no idea we would be taken over be the sheiks. He has certainly made the most of the situation he found himself in.

fuck me our bench is better than last seasons team

imo i would have zab at right back and the first choice center half will always be kompany but either way i doubt we will see 1 team every week the team will change depending on the team we are play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.