£2.50 for a Coke

GStar said:
Stillsy said:
GStar said:
I think you & many others have missed what was quite a simple point.

no i havent. if you want a bottle of coke inside a football ground go and watch rochdale where their wagebill isnt over a million pound a week. it comes with being champions.

Yea, you definitely have.
Can you explain for the hard of thinking (me).

SWP's back said:
GStar said:
Stillsy said:
no i havent. if you want a bottle of coke inside a football ground go and watch rochdale where their wagebill isnt over a million pound a week. it comes with being champions.

Yea, you definitely have.
Can you explain for the hard of thinking (me).

would you like it in the form of an investment portfolio?

No need to be a smart arse JMW...

It was a pretty simple statement as i read it. Food and drink i.e Coke is disproportionately expensive in the ground.

Not a moan that he was put into some kind of quandary over wanting a drink, as some have suggested, but was morally outraged at the prices... just an observation.

2 pies and a coke and hardly feck all change from a tenner. we need the pound bakery at the stadium

GStar said:

It was a pretty simple statement as i read it. Food and drink i.e Coke is disproportionately expensive in the ground.

Not a moan that he was put into some kind of quandary over wanting a drink, as some have suggested, but was morally outraged at the prices... just an observation.

I'm merely poking fun.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
GStar said:

I'm merely poking fun.
Well I am cut. Cut deep.

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
GStar said:

I'm merely poking fun.
Well I am cut. Cut deep.

Nijinsky been sticking thumb tacks in the tea towels again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.