£200 (+VAT) to ask our manager a question...

tiptopcheshireblue said:
I am going to it, and so is monkeyspanker. Happy to take questions on behalf of BM.
I'd ask about potential signings to see if you can get any hints. Some of the names mentioned in the "Transfer" forum, and also if he's eying any of the players at other PL clubs who are performing well this season.

Also about Yaya playing up front in midfield leaving 2 ferns in the back.

1961_vintage said:
Why not club together for 1 ticket, nominate a BM rep and then get him/her to pick-up and field questions from here "live" on air.

It could be a bit like the matchday thread but with a bit more spontaneous reactivity and interaction.

Obviously the rep gets the champers n scran for doing the leg-work.

This is a great idea

GStar said:
cleavers said:
If folk have that kind of money to waste, then good luck to them.

This kind of corporate (elitist) event is exactly what the club should be making revenue from, hopefully it will help keep it cheaper for the rest of us.

I'd rather have the option to go and ask questions/listen to others... our major revenue should come primarily from corporate sponsorships, not needlessly raiding fans pockets.

Give over, nobody's 'raiding your pocket' at all.

Even if it was a free event am sure people on here would find something to moan about .am sure there will be other events during the season that will be in the price range or more fans .

Always the same on here, as soon as something has a value attached to it the minnie moaners are out in force. FFS, if you can't afford it you don't go but stop slagging the Club off. I am earning around 50% of what I earned 10 years ago but still prioritise my season ticket. I gave up my golf membership, don't go to my Monday night Poker event on a regular basis and miss out on the Tuesday quiz, I draw the line at missing out on my season ticket, its expensive but well worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.