£250 season ticket question

Marvin

Seems like a no brainer for fans who sit on their own, but what about if you sit with someone else and want to remain with them? Can you both apply and get seated somewhere together?

Doesn't explain this in the brochure - just says you will get a seat at the discretion of the club, and there will be no moves.

i,d like to know the answer to this one too
theres not too many who sit all alone for a game,never mind thru a full season !
surely theres a provision for being guaranteed to be together ??

I wouldn't have thought so, kind of defeats the object don't you think. half price ST and sit with your mates, I don't think so.

From what I understand the £250 tickets means you have no say where you will be sat and who will be sat next to you.

Won;t bother some people so good value and the less popluar areas get filled up

mickfinn said:
From what I understand the £250 tickets means you have no say where you will be sat and who will be sat next to you.

Won;t bother some people so good value and the less popluar areas get filled up
Might do it anyway. Meet up before the game and after. Saving of 2 x £200 might make it worthwile

jollycity said:
you might have to sit next to some of the nobs on here though!

You might get 1 either side.........i wouldnt last until half time of the first match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.