£250 season ticket question

cyberblue said:
Is i only fans that are now season ticket holders that can get these season tickets or is it open to all

As far as I know, it's existing season ticket holders only. But I'm sure that will change if take up is low.

Ric said:
cyberblue said:
Is i only fans that are now season ticket holders that can get these season tickets or is it open to all

As far as I know, it's existing season ticket holders only. But I'm sure that will change if take up is low.
Cheers whatever anyone thinks this is a belting deal but no doubt some will slag he club off

Ric said:
The club are being pretty cagey when it comes to announcing the number of these tickets that will be available, presumably they'll wait and see what regular season ticket sales will be first, which is fair enough. I imagine that you won't get great seats, or get to sit with your mates but at £250 that's fair enough.
The thing is with that the dates are the 2nd ones for renewal 8-12 May now I have to move and the dates for that are the 3-7 May now I would like the £250 ticket but if I do not get that I have missed the first renewal date so then all that will be left are the east and the Colin Bell stands which will mean a 35% increase which I can not afford so do I take the risk of not have a season ticket next year?

Didn't realise that but yeah, that is fundamentally flawed. I'd give the ticket office or Danny Wilson a ring to see what the score is.

Ric said:
Didn't realise that but yeah, that is fundamentally flawed. I'd give the ticket office or Danny Wilson a ring to see what the score is.
Ta mate I am going down to the ticket office on Sunday before I set off home so hopefully I will have some answer then (I will be in no fit condition before the game as I will be at the shambles for about 12 o'clock)

sorry i havent heard danny's podcast- does anyone know if these tickets

-will be renewable for the following season (not necessarily at the same price, just your spot as a ST holder)

-give you loyalty points

-provide same access to cup scheme/away tickets etc..

thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.