£250 Value Seasoncard

Freestyler

This needs to be cleared up by the club from where i'm standing, doesn't state exactly who get's it, from what it says on the OS, it clearly states:

'First come first served basis'

now does this mean current seasonticket holders can apply for this or just absolutely anybody can?

So could this mean, someone walks in, first season, sit's next to me and only pays £250 where some of us like myself who's been there for years and years stretching back from the days of Maine Road has to pay full whack of £500?

If this is open to anyone this is another bollock dropped by the club to add to the rest, i don't have any complaints on my seasonticket going up to £500, fully expected and with the current situation of the club and the progression were making it's understandable and i still think it's a reasonable price.

I just think it's unfair for people who have been going since Maine Road, end up paying top whack and the new breed just come along and pay peanuts, yeh it get's bums on seats but the long serving standing fans are the backbone of this club, the club repeatedly echo this statement, but hardly seem to back it up do they when they do things like they have recently, yes were getting new facilities in the ground, does getting served 5 minutes quicker at HT with added machines and pumps make up for it? no, not really.

i'm not saying this card is like this, but from where i am this looks the case, just saying if it turns out to be open to anyone it's just completely wrong.

Freestyler said:
This needs to be cleared up by the club from where i'm standing, doesn't state exactly who get's it, from what it says on the OS, it clearly states:

now does this mean current seasonticket holders can apply for this or just absolutely anybody can?

So could this mean, someone walks in, first season, sit's next to me and only pays £250 where some of us like myself who's been there for years and years stretching back from the days of Maine Road has to pay full whack of £500?

If this is open to anyone this is another bollock dropped by the club to add to the rest, i don't have any complaints on my seasonticket going up to £500, fully expected and with the current situation of the club and the progression were making it's understandable and i still think it's a reasonable price.

I just think it's unfair for people who have been going since Maine Road, end up paying top whack and the new breed just come along and pay peanuts, yeh it get's bums on seats but the long serving standing fans are the backbone of this club, the club repeatedly echo this statement, but hardly seem to back it up do they when they do things like they have recently, yes were getting new facilities in the ground , does getting served 5 minutes quicker at HT with added machines and pumps make up for it? no, not really.

i'm not saying this card is like this, but from where i am this looks the case, just saying if it turns out to be open to anyone it's just completely wrong.

Is it not meant to have less benefits though?

No first choice on cup games etc

I'm interested to hear more about this also

I think it will be a case of when everyone has chose their seats then whatever is left will be up for grabs

From what I can see at the moment it is only available for existing seasoncard holders. Sure I read somewhere on the site a caveat saying re-applicants only

It is the Gypsy Season Ticket.

You will not know where you are going to end up from one season to the next, and they may not let you renew it.

What about the poor sods who have to relocate,pay top whack then find the bloke next to them has paid half price?

Freestyler said:

I just think it's unfair for people who have been going since Maine Road, end up paying top whack and the new breed just come along and pay peanuts, yeh it get's bums on seats but the long serving standing fans are the backbone of this club, the club repeatedly echo this statement, but hardly seem to back it up do they when they do things like they have recently, yes were getting new facilities in the ground, does getting served 5 minutes quicker at HT with added machines and pumps make up for it? no, not really.

North Stand refugee's should get first dibs

i phoned the club & was informed it for existing s/t holders only. you pay £250 & some time in july when everyone else is sorted you are allocated a seat & thats it you are stuck with it no matter where it is, no comebacks/appeals etc. you recieve all same privilidges & points as other s/t holders.

you pay your money you take the chance-£13.16 per game

its the ryanair ticket-

From the site I can see:

1. It's going on sale on May 8th to existing season ticket holders. So those who want to save money can do.

2. Your seat will only be allocated in July after everyone else has chosen theirs - so it'll likely be the single spots left around the ground with the worst views. The ones that are difficult to sell to the casual punter I assume.

3. It does offer access to the cup scheme and priority access to away and cup games.

Considering it's about £14 a game that's a brilliant deal if you don't mind where you sit. That's less than half the price the non-season ticket holder pays.

I can see it being for one season only and the following season they pay full price.
Maybe the thinking is hopefully,once you get your seat if you like it and the people around then you will just renew each every year at full price.
We all know over the next few years the seats will be harder to get so maybe the thinking is also once in a seat even though not with family/friends you'd rather renew than risk loosing it.
So up goes the season ticket numbers and less single seats that they always end up with and find trouble selling.
I agree it's not great knowing someone may have payed nearly half and you just know they are going to tell you about it probably with a smug grin,but a good idea for filling up seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.