£250 Value Seasoncard

dw7 said:
bluebannana said:
good idea but i was just wondering how much match day tickets will be cos if its a tenner ( fixed price) i dont think many people will bother getting a season ticket

there is no way on earth that day tickets will be £10

Yes they will, just as they are now, when we play Wigan on TV and can't sell out, however if you want a seat every week, and want to know where it will be then you buy a season card (a bit like now really).

shootmeifipost10k said:
I can see it being for one season only and the following season they pay full price.
Maybe the thinking is hopefully,once you get your seat if you like it and the people around then you will just renew each every year at full price.
We all know over the next few years the seats will be harder to get so maybe the thinking is also once in a seat even though not with family/friends you'd rather renew than risk loosing it.
So up goes the season ticket numbers and less single seats that they always end up with and find trouble selling.
I agree it's not great knowing someone may have payed nearly half and you just know they are going to tell you about it probably with a smug grin,but a good idea for filling up seats.
i smell a rat....this may well be a 1 season wonder to placate the north stand relocators!! Is the value ticket going to continue in 2011/2012.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.