£3.5m bid for Joe Hart

I hope we do not sell Joe Hart at all. In my opinion he is City's future. Loan him out, yes but do not sell!

think we might need to sell to raise funds for new players so we might have to take the pathetic offer or we could just take him back and teach them a lesson for being cheeky cnuts

Hope we don't sell him, but if we do, it has to be for WAY more than that amount. We may have all the dosh in the world, but that doesn't mean we are a charity. £15m st least.

I dont think he wants to come back personally, based on his reactions whenever Birmingham win and his comments on City just before we played them, i.e. Reffering to us as 'they'. I think Shay is in it for the long haul, and the only real attribute Hart possesses imo is being a good shot stopper. So with that said, I would sell him, and with all these brummies bragging about their finance, I'd ask for a minimum of 15m, and even then I'd consider going higher.

Either we get at least 10 million or we keep him, the latter being preferable as all the Big Four clubs have two "first team quality" keepers available. We need back-up sooner rather than later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.