£3.5m bid for Joe Hart

Arguably the best English keeper in the game and in his early 20s... if we are prepared to sell him then it has to be £10m at an absolute minimum.

Spurs have reacted quickly to the news that Hart may be available and have put in a bid of £250k.

S.E.H said:
I dont think he wants to come back personally, based on his reactions whenever Birmingham win and his comments on City just before we played them, i.e. Reffering to us as 'they'. I think Shay is in it for the long haul, and the only real attribute Hart possesses imo is being a good shot stopper. So with that said, I would sell him, and with all these brummies bragging about their finance, I'd ask for a minimum of 15m, and even then I'd consider going higher.

wasn't that because he fell out with our goalkeeping coach (eddie Niedzwiecki?) - but he's gone now!

Give him another season on lean at Brum. He's doing really well, and they will likely to stay up lets be honest.

Give him another seaosn there, it would be a bad move to sell IMO.

cummo said:
S.E.H said:
I dont think he wants to come back personally, based on his reactions whenever Birmingham win and his comments on City just before we played them, i.e. Reffering to us as 'they'. I think Shay is in it for the long haul, and the only real attribute Hart possesses imo is being a good shot stopper. So with that said, I would sell him, and with all these brummies bragging about their finance, I'd ask for a minimum of 15m, and even then I'd consider going higher.

wasn't that because he fell out with our goalkeeping coach (eddie Niedzwiecki?) - but he's gone now!

Kevin Hitchcock...

selling now would be absolutely crazy even if we have no intentions of keeping him long term. Give him another season at brum if they stay up, or elsewhere if they dont, and this time next year hell be englands #1 and worth at least 10 million.

Shay will be 35 by the end of next season and Joe should be brought back then and they can fight it out for the jersey (personally I think by then Joe will be the better player by then)

Roger Johnson swap/makeweight deal?

Lets face it,i can't see Hart returning as he is never going to dislodge Given who,imo,has many seasons left in him.Hart is far too good to be a number 2,so he will be sold.If it is to Brum then Johnson,who is proving to be an excellent centre half,would be a very good signing if a deal could be reached.

£3,500,000 for Englands future number one? Fuck off. I know we don't need the money but that takes the piss! Let him have the world cup and watch his value soar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.