£300M bid for Ronaldo from China!

China really worries me in terms of the future of football. It's OK right now when it's only has-beens and over-30's going there, but the calibre of players swapping competitive football for more money will only increase, as Oscar proved.
English fans really don't have a leg to stand on given that we've been doing the exact same thing since the invention of the premier league. At first it was only over the hill has-beens like Ravanelli, Gullit and the like coming over here for huge money and making our drunken out of shape journeyman look like mugs, now relegation candidates are spending £30m on players and buying people from european giants. We really don't get to complain about other countries throwing silly money at players to convince them to come to play for second rate sides.

As for this particular rumour, I don't believe it for a second. It sounds like classic Jorge Mendes PR guff to inflate Ronaldo's ego even further. The amount of absolute bullshit rumours spread to make him look better is ridiculous

I've always had the impression that the Chinese are rather racist towards black people, seeing as these big money signings are all about image rights, shirt sales and generally promoting football to the Chinese masses I wonder if any back players have been/will be subject to these huge deals?

Nevermind the chinese club, real must have more money than sense to turn that kind of bid down for a player who's almost 32 and who's best years are gone

48 goals in 52 games
won the 2016 Ballon d’Or this year
won the champions league this year
won the Euro 2016 with Portugal

I've always had the impression that the Chinese are rather racist towards black people, seeing as these big money signings are all about image rights, shirt sales and generally promoting football to the Chinese masses I wonder if any back players have been/will be subject to these huge deals?

Alex Teixeira together with fellow Brazilians Ramires and Jo went recently. Ramires for big money i assume....

1797860-37954500-640-360.jpg

Anelka and Drogba were the first ex prem black players to go there but they didn't last long because they didn't get paid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.