£30m bid for Busquets in January (Tutto Mercato)

southern muppet said:
Ricster said:
Anyone think this might be City making a statement that they will no longer deal with players, De Jong, if they are represented by Kia?

I suspect it was Cook that had personal beef with Kia and the animosity between Kia and 'the club' was of Cook's making and driving personally, but I'm just guessing.
As I said before Silva uses Kia and Im sure no one in their right mind would want our talisman to go?
IMO we should find a way to stop the "war" with Kia. The whole "Kia fall out" is petty and unprofessional. Hopefully our new CEO will find a way to get back on a business footing.

I would like to see a source on Silva using Joorabchian because I've never read anything of it and Silva's agent is the same as Aguero's.

LoveCity said:
I would like to see a source on Silva using Joorabchian because I've never read anything of it and Silva's agent is the same as Aguero's.
Someone posted on here the City players KJ acts for about 5-6 weeks ago. There were about 5 City players' but the stand out name for me was Silva. Sorry I cant remember the thread. :-(
No one challenged the poster at the time, it was quite authoritative. I assumed he was ITK!
Edit:
found it! good old google: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231964" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231964</a>
Danburge82:"David Silva and Joe Hart are with him too. Don't underestimate how much Tevez had to do with his own transfer requests. Yes Joorabchian may well be a snake but Tevez had ultimate influence over what he's done more than anyone else. Did Kia put Tevez's dick in that other bird when he cheated on his wife? No, he didn't did he?! So I don't blame Kia for half as much of the stick he gets! "

I think that guy is wrong, when The Mirror broke the news of Kia "advising" our players, I'm 100% sure only Hart, De Jong, and later Onuoha were printed. Silva was never mentioned, I'm very confident of that.

LoveCity said:
I think that guy is wrong, when The Mirror broke the news of Kia "advising" our players, I'm 100% sure only Hart, De Jong, and later Onuoha were printed. Silva was never mentioned, I'm very confident of that.
Send "Danburge82" a pm if you like? He didnt mention the Mirror. Silva is about the only City player I can remember seeing Tevez being friendly with. There didnt seem any doubt about his post at the time!

Perhaps Busquet is a ****, I don't know. Heard he made racist remarks. So it is understandable that most wouldn't want him. But in terms of talent, we need to stop denying how good this guy is. We need to stop lying about how he only beat out Yaya coz he was Catalan. There were many Catalan Barca players who didn't beat out Yaya. There are many who have been loaned or sold rather than kept as a sub, even though Barca continues to use Keita, who is certainly not Catalan as a sub.

Busquet played and won that battle for DM over Yaya. That is just fact. Whether he is better than Yaya might be a matter of opinion, but he beat out Yaya for the DM role at Barca, and Barca played better for it. For Barca is his a superior DM to Yaya, and being Catalan had nothing to do with it.

Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:
Someone posted on here the City players KJ acts for about 5-6 weeks ago. There were about 5 City players' but the stand out name for me was Silva. Sorry I cant remember the thread. :-(
No one challenged the poster at the time, it was quite authoritative. I assumed he was ITK!
Edit:
found it! good old google: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231964" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231964</a>
Danburge82:"David Silva and Joe Hart are with him too. Don't underestimate how much Tevez had to do with his own transfer requests. Yes Joorabchian may well be a snake but Tevez had ultimate influence over what he's done more than anyone else. Did Kia put Tevez's dick in that other bird when he cheated on his wife? No, he didn't did he?! So I don't blame Kia for half as much of the stick he gets! "

If you google this guy it clearly states he is Silva & Kuns agent -Segui, José so Kia talk is a load of rubbish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.