£38 million

that's prolly coz 'ye' is short for yea or yes...do we have a foreigner in our midst? hence the word Vienna in the name?

sorry yer (you) missed the 'ye' at the very start.

Im sure 2moro the exact figure will be revealed, and I am also sure that 38-45m or whatever it is to be...and Torres' 50...will be broken in January or next summer.

All that aside...WE GOT AGUERO!!! BUZZIN!

whothefisAlice said:
that's prolly coz 'ye' is short for yea or yes...do we have a foreigner in our midst? hence the word Vienna in the name?

Im sure 2moro the exact figure will be revealed, and I am also sure that 38-45m or whatever it is to be...and Torres' 50...will be broken in January or next summer.

The 'Vienna' in my username is homage to the City where we won the ECWC in 1970.

Or weren't you aware of that?

And it depends on how you class a 'foreigner', but English is my mother-tongue.

Who in the media actually knows that Aguero cost 38m and his contract is 44m over 5 years?

It's all made up bullshit.,

33m he cost
36m over 5 years

whothefisAlice said:
right over the head that one mate...soz. Cheers for putting me back in me place. So ye and yes. :O)

Does yes really need shortening? I didn't think it was that long anyway

Vienna_70 said:
whothefisAlice said:

The 'Vienna' in my username is homage to the City where we won the ECWC in 1970.

Or weren't you aware of that?

And it depends on how you class a 'foreigner', but English is my mother-tongue.

I think I can clarify this from an impartial position.
A: Vienna obviously read the post wrong, and
B: The alice chick will soon find out that text speak is fucking annoying and nobody will talk to him until he speaks English.
Hope I was of some assistance.

Very touchy indeed some of us are on here. Yes is quite obviously not a long word, however with the nature of posting and blogging and so forth, I merely skipped the letter 's' which would have therefore completed the correct spelling of the word yes. I do sincerely apologise for my usage of 'text writing', and hope that at some point in the future we can all get back to talking about footy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.