£38 million

whothefisAlice said:
Very touchy indeed some of us are on here. Yes is quite obviously not a long word, however with the nature of posting and blogging and so forth, I merely skipped the letter 's' which would have therefore completed the correct spelling of the word yes. I do sincerely apologise for my usage of 'text writing', and hope that at some point in the future we can all get back to talking about footy.

Nicely played.

Now that's out the way, can I possibly ask people's opinions on a potential swap deal with Sneijder, and as to just what that might entail? Would we require Wes plus cash? 38m for Aguero would surely mean (and we still dont know exactly how much we paid for him) that Carlos would definitely fetch around 45/50, or 50+ as the bosses have indicated. How much would a swap realistically be worth with regards to cash? They are both the same age give or take six months, yet both officially play a different position.
Thoughts??

I would say they would owe us at least 15-20m because I would rate Sneijder at 20-25m. Maybe Sneijder plus another player and a few million quid would do it?

Mata? Why do we want Mata over a Nasri or a Sneijder mate? Juan Mata is a young, relatively inexperienced (on the world stage/champions league etc.) left winger. We really don't need width. We have width and two bombing full backs who are some of the best in the league...add to that Balotelli...Silva...A.j...milner etc. etc. all who can go wide.

Makes no sense.

Sneijder is a world cup finalist....has won a Champions league (and I think was man of the match in the final or something special that year)...and is a creative element that we really need to complement the load carried by Silva.

come on now mate. Give me a reason why we would choose Mata over a swap deal for Sneijder, or buying Nasri.

£38 million but on the back pages of the papers today, of course its £85 million as they have added wages/addons (as if they know the details) to the cost. We are the only team they do this for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.