£40 for rags

bluewigmcfc

just had email from city saying it will cost me £40 to watch us beat the rags but im in cup scheme and was promised £15 tickets up to 1/4finals ???????????

bluewigmcfc said:
just had email from city saying it will cost me £40 to watch us beat the rags but im in cup scheme and was promised £15 tickets up to 1/4finals ???????????
Only charged me and all lads i go with £15 give ticket office a ring they'll get it sorted.

bluewigmcfc said:

If you're in the Cup scheme they should have taken the money last week so check your account to see how much they charged. Are you sure the e-mail wasn't just a general marketing one rather than specifically for you?

Match programme....£2

Match ticket..........£40

Knowing three thousand rag pr1cks will be convinced that you're sitting on "their" seat... priceless.

DD said:
I got a taxt asking me to buy one for £40 but the bank account had already taken out the £15.

It's just a standard thing they send out.
Same here. £15 taken out of the account, but I also had a text about the normal priced tickets.

Should I be worried that even though I'm in the cup scheme they haven't processed my ticket yet?

An hour on the phone to the ticket office Xmas Eve for myself and the daughter. With booking fees per ticket of £2.50 the total of £55 is not bad for us both to see the rags get knocked out and is a small sacrificial expense.

c1tyfan said:
Should I be worried that even though I'm in the cup scheme they haven't processed my ticket yet?
You should ring the ticket office, mine was processed on the 22nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.