£40 for rags

Let's hope people aren't going overdrawn and being charged by their Banks! City obviously haven't changed their acts since I bought my Seasoncard as a new purchase. Paid £512 and had £5 refunded in to my account a week later as someone had loaded wrong prices on the system.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Huddersfield Blue said:
Andouble said:
how's this one selling? How about Liverpool CC?

This is selling quite well, and the man at the TO says they would be "proper surprised" if this doesn't sell out.

Dippers at home not so much, but a 42K crowd at the worst.

Have you just made those figures up? The Derby isn't on open sale yet and I doubt very much the Ticket Office would give you a predicted figure?

Nope, he said that the Derby should sell out, and that he (personally) would be surprised if there was less than 42,000 for the Dippers.

I'm on the cup scheme, but haven't had email confirmation for the United game and they haven't taken £15 out of my account yet. Rang up customer services today and, after a 20 minute wait, they assured me it's all gone through fine. Bit apprehensive about my card actually working on the day though.

Ric said:
I'm on the cup scheme, but haven't had email confirmation for the United game and they haven't taken £15 out of my account yet. Rang up customer services today and, after a 20 minute wait, they assured me it's all gone through fine. Bit apprehensive about my card actually working on the day though.
Could check your Transaction History online.

Noticed this a.m. that my points had gone down so checked the order history. Previously received email confrimation of our 2 tickets having relocated from South Stand, so sorted or so I thought as also in Cup Scheme. Now removed from order history, no money taken from account for this or Dippers game.
Called ticket office in panic but told tickets are ok for both games and money not a problem (after waiting 20 mins - so they are really busy). Still not convinced, checked my bank account and no money taken yet for either game, so called back and confirmed they have correct details for direct debit.
Am I worried? Just a bit.

Much more of this bollox and the ticket office system will be in total meltdown, if it isn't already

Huddersfield Blue said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Huddersfield Blue said:
This is selling quite well, and the man at the TO says they would be "proper surprised" if this doesn't sell out.

Dippers at home not so much, but a 42K crowd at the worst.

Have you just made those figures up? The Derby isn't on open sale yet and I doubt very much the Ticket Office would give you a predicted figure?

Nope, he said that the Derby should sell out, and that he (personally) would be surprised if there was less than 42,000 for the Dippers.
Tickets for the FA Cup Derby go to General Sale tomorrow (with 70 loyalty points) and the online sales "map" suggests that it's selling very well

I reckon the derby will be sold out by tomorrow when it goes on open sale. Wouldn't like to say about the dippers game though, could be a slow seller that one.

Blue_Ketchup said:
same - but had money taken last week (£15) but just checked now and points removed the order history has dissapeared for that game?

Just checked online today and the same things happened to me. 10 points disappeared.

Had an e-mail on the 23rd, and had £15 taken out of my account, allocated my normal seat in CB Level 3, but as per usual, I got a text from City later that day telling me seats were on sale, even though I'd already got one.

Ric said:

A 20 minute wait!How come you got through so quick?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.