£40 for rags

I had £55 taken out then my statement shows I had £25 refunded.
A bit of an arse about face way of doing things, but it's part of the idiosyncrasies of being a City fan that keep things interesting.

Huddersfield Blue said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Huddersfield Blue said:
This is selling quite well, and the man at the TO says they would be "proper surprised" if this doesn't sell out.

Dippers at home not so much, but a 42K crowd at the worst.

Have you just made those figures up? The Derby isn't on open sale yet and I doubt very much the Ticket Office would give you a predicted figure?

Nope, he said that the Derby should sell out, and that he (personally) would be surprised if there was less than 42,000 for the Dippers.

just had a quick scan over the stadium plan would say there are less than 2k seats left for the rags but still loads left for liverpool maybe wont reach 40k for the semi

graham1312 said:
Huddersfield Blue said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Have you just made those figures up? The Derby isn't on open sale yet and I doubt very much the Ticket Office would give you a predicted figure?

Nope, he said that the Derby should sell out, and that he (personally) would be surprised if there was less than 42,000 for the Dippers.

just had a quick scan over the stadium plan would say there are less than 2k seats left for the rags but still loads left for liverpool maybe wont reach 40k for the semi

The way it looks, rags will sell out and Liverpool will be closer to 35-38k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.