£40m bid for Mario?

ballinio said:
newtonheathdave said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I can't believe we haven't taken him over there personally with a 'NO RETURNS' label tied round his neck!

Who here wouldn't swap Balo for Cavanni OR rvp???????????????

Me, no way I would sell him. Balotelli will be 10 times the player either RVP or Cavanni are.
Forget all the bullshit that surrounds him. With a football, Mario is more gifted than either Cavanni or RVP.
Makes no sense selling our 21 year striker. Not only is his potential greater than ANY other 21 year old footballer imo, but he is also a 15-20 goal striker now.
It will cost you double that 40 million to buy mario in a few years time.
What are you smoking ? ffs
He's correct

I like Mario, but he'll never be 2 times the players RVP or Cavani are let alone 10 times. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Glad Mario is still a City player.

He has to improve his behaviour on the pitch e.g. red/yellow cards and grow up e.g. darts.

However he is a wonderful player with incredible technique. He has experience now so youth is not an excuse that should be used if things go wrong. This could be a great, great season for him and I am really looking forward to seeing how Mancini will use him.

Can't be arsed reading through this thread coz I've had a few. I'd have drove him to Paris myself and thrown in a trip to Disneyland for that sort of money. If he turns into a £100m player I'll show me arse. ;-)

BlueGun said:
I like Mario, but he'll never be 2 times the players RVP or Cavani are let alone 10 times. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Who is 2x the player than rvp or cavani in your opinion?

I find it quite amusing that it seems to be City fans that under rate Mario the most.
At no time in my lifetime have we ever had a 21 year old as good as Mario. Yet people want to get rid of him for 40 million when money is no longer our issue.

It is strange that some of us wanted City sell him when his career is about to get interesting. No doubt he has to show more maturity, but the Euro 2012 has shown he is getting on the right track.

Marvin said:
Following Mancini's comments

Mario did a fantastic European Championship. He's 21, it is clear that he can improve.

This summer we had a lot of requests for him.

various reports, probably made up mind, that PSG offered £40m for him.

Would you have sold him? I think I'd have been tempted because Aguero and Tevez are the No.1 partnership, and £40 m could have bought us Thiago Silva, or helped us push through deal for Agger. Said tempted, not saying I would have done it.
yes i agree i would have sold mario 4 that money

baildon blue said:
Marvin said:
Following Mancini's comments

Mario did a fantastic European Championship. He's 21, it is clear that he can improve.

This summer we had a lot of requests for him.

various reports, probably made up mind, that PSG offered £40m for him.

Would you have sold him? I think I'd have been tempted because Aguero and Tevez are the No.1 partnership, and £40 m could have bought us Thiago Silva, or helped us push through deal for Agger. Said tempted, not saying I would have done it.
yes i agree i would have sold mario 4 that money
And what would you do with the money? buy RVP/Cavani? (makes no sense) use it to make Flatani happy? use them on Sinclair and Rodwell maybe? use them to subsidise more players to spurs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.