£40m

Deepest Blue said:
bluealf said:
He wont be there for 4 years.

Hope he'll be there a lot longer.

Don't want him back in the EPL but I fear he'll come back to haunt us one day
:(

This... The rags will want him to replace Fergie in the next few years.... The longer he stays at Real the better.....

If we were to go for him in a years time it would cost £30M compo if Real force the issue (hypothetical).

I just meant he dosnt hang around for long stays at clubs at the best of times but Real Madrid will sack him after a season.

Just my opinion of course.

can see real fans hating him because he dosent play the galactico football that has lead them to be arse raped by barca for the last 2 seasons. still, if they want jose, he's gonna play be his rules and nobody elses

can see real fans hating him because he dosent play the galactico football
Yep. Real fans want to play the beautiful game, like Arsenal. I can't honestly see them warming to Mourinho's style: too defensive and negative. I'll be surprised if he's still there this time next year.

Don't forget, the fans will demand instant success because they've got to catch up with their rivals.

theyv won one league title in 7 years now is it ?
if he gets them the treble next year, he really is worth every penny

He is the best at the end of the day. The club that carrys JM before them really is invincible. As with Porto, Chelsea and Inter he will win everything in sight at Real - more than once. Then throw a temper tantrum say the world is against him in spain, press hates him he hates the press etc etc etc.

Come back to England and take the Rags job......

As much as it pains me to say it he way always going to take the Real job this summer and fair play to him. I think last summer was our only real chance to get him at City.

Never mind, Mancini is doing a good job no one better around at the moment so on wards and upwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.