£46..

CTID1988

£46..

Is £46 a ticket for the chelsea game a bit steep or am i being a tight arse?! I had a season ticket the last 4 seasons so havnt really paid attention to individual ticket prices, but now ive had to give up the season ticket due to work i go to as many games as i can...but this game seems pretty expensive to me! Is it to provide caviar for the away fans?

Re: £46..

CTID1988 said:
Is £46 a ticket for the chelsea game a bit steep or am i being a tight arse?! I had a season ticket the last 4 seasons so havnt really paid attention to individual ticket prices, but now ive had to give up the season ticket due to work i go to as many games as i can...but this game seems pretty expensive to me! Is it to provide caviar for the away fans?
It's traditionally an expensive fixture and I think my mate paid £48 a couple of seasons ago so the price hasn't really increased. It's a dear do going to away games in London full stop but it'll be worth every penny of the £46 if we take the 3 points.

CTID1988 said:
It's about £2-or £3 dearer individually compared to last season pretty sure tier two Colin Bell seats were about mid £40's for the bigger games.

You pays your money, you takes your choice.

Given inflation since the Premier League started, the average price would be £13!

Not as bad as a pal of ours, an American who follows the New York Yankees (I think), anyway, who came over for a visit a few months ago and I could'nt believe what he said.

In a typical season, they have something like 80 home games and the cheapest ticket is about £60. You can sit in the posh seats for about £250 and you get waiter service, but you still have to pay for the food and the drinks!

Chelsea are cheapskates by comparison.

Gettin' a bit dear now ....i saay , it's gettin' a bit dear now!

10s6wi8.jpg

mr t said:
CTID1988 said:
It's traditionally an expensive fixture and I think my mate paid £48 a couple of seasons ago so the price hasn't really increased. It's a dear do going to away games in London full stop but it'll be worth every penny of the £46 if we take the 3 points.
Thats away though not at home.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
CTID1988 said:
It's about £2-or £3 dearer individually compared to last season pretty sure tier two Colin Bell seats were about mid £40's for the bigger games.
In fact just realised thinking about it depending on the opposition dearest seats where £46,£36 or £26 depending on the opposition because seats in tier one North or South where £40,£30or £20 so think there is zero difference compared to last year except there are fewer cheap games.

bluesmith said:
mr t said:
Thats away though not at home.
Sorry mate - not thinking straight - I just presumed that at £46 it was for a ticket at Stamford Bridge.

£46 at COMS for a City fan seems way too much and makes my season ticket look a snip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.