£46..

Re: £46..

Their has been a £2/£3 rise from last year on Cat A (e.g SS all seats £36 last season, now £38 lower/£39 upper), but there was a £6 rise at the start of 08/09 for Cat A.

bluefandk said:
I paid 29 quid in block 216 not to bad imo ( was 34 with seatexcange ad-ons)

Very good point, there is an error on seat exchange, they are selling seats at a lower category then they should.

My seasoncard in 111 was £375 I think... Less than £20 a game, and a reduction from last year. Good on ADUG for keeping the prices low for SC holders, especially when we've got half a dozen new players on ridiculous contracts. They have to make the money up somewhereI suppose, but it's harsh on real fans who can't get SCs for whatever reason, and £45 for a single game is ridiculous.

I used to watch Bury when I was a kid. £3 in, or season tickets for £35. Happy days.

They were shit mind...

pigeinho said:
My seasoncard in 111 was £375 I think... Less than £20 a game, and a reduction from last year. Good on ADUG for keeping the prices low for SC holders, especially when we've got half a dozen new players on ridiculous contracts. They have to make the money up somewhereI suppose, but it's harsh on real fans who can't get SCs for whatever reason, and £45 for a single game is ridiculous.

I used to watch Bury when I was a kid. £3 in, or season tickets for £35. Happy days.

They were shit mind...
True it is harsh on the fans who cannot come every home game. If the Live 4 City season card didn't exist at £95 I wouldn't be able to afford for me and my lad to go.

CTID1988 said:
Is £46 a ticket for the chelsea game a bit steep or am i being a tight arse?! I had a season ticket the last 4 seasons so havnt really paid attention to individual ticket prices, but now ive had to give up the season ticket due to work i go to as many games as i can...but this game seems pretty expensive to me! Is it to provide caviar for the away fans?

Is this the home or the away. £46 at home is shocking.

I paid £24 for me and my kid for the Fulham game, me being a CityCard holder and him being a Live4City holder. Brilliant. Coming up as £51 for this game, still not to bad in my opinion. It's the £80 train from Cardiff that's the killer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.