£460

morleyswife

The game last night was worth the season ticket money alone.

The season however its a fucking steal. Would be interested to hear from the old boys (68-69 is the obvious choice in terms of value for money?) based on the cost etc.

For a start point the average Uk wage is £26,200 that is £503 a week gross (London inflates wage but need to use a constant)

Is this season the best in terms of cost v entertainment?

football is a rip off.

your comments are just music to the ears of every chairman and board up and down the country.

My partner works full time but only earns £269 a week :( Never did understand how everyone bases things on a handy average. He doesn't have a season card though, but i'm just saying!
My card was £560 btw :(

But yes, this season has to have been the best value - our home record has been incredible and every match day has been wonderful.

I still worry about the mountain of debt building all the time though, but i can't not renew! Not after all my life being there.

( i don't drink, or go to pubs, i don't smoke, or go to the cinema, or have fancy holidays - i know many say how a season ticket a week is the same money as buying some booze, so just thought i'd add some of us have nothing we can cut back on, and are in a mess.. but i've loved city all my life and can't stop now.
Moral message over, now lets get back to the fun of this season! And god it's been fun, stressful, but fun!)

morleyswife said:
morleyswife said:
The game last night was worth the season ticket money alone.

The season however its a fucking steal. Would be interested to hear from the old boys (68-69 is the obvious choice in terms of value for money?) based on the cost etc.

For a start point the average Uk wage is £26,200 that is £503 a week gross (London inflates wage but need to use a constant)

Is this season the best in terms of cost v entertainment?

Edit - men't for m20. Benny
That is why I am asking the question

Maybe it will highlight your point Wolfy ;-)

We have watched the best football in the league this year, some of the best in Europe. 17 wins, 1 draw and scored 52 goals in the process.

My season ticket works out at £23 ish a game which has to be below half way when compared to all other PL teams.

Average wage is dragged up by millionaires like our footballers. Kind of like how our squad average age was dragged up by Vieira last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.